Last Updated: March 25, 2020
We truly hope that you and your family are keeping well.
With so much going on around us, and in an effort to do our part to flatten the curve, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our online shop. Effective end of day today, March 25th, 2020, our online shop will no longer be accepting orders for any date prior to April 8th, 2020. (*All existing orders will be honoured*) As things are changing so rapidly, we will reevaluate this decision on a weekly basis. We truly wish you all the best and hope you all stay well and stay positive. Together, we will prevail.
On that note, you may need a little something in your fridge or freezer to help you get through, and today is the last dayto place your order for porch delivery Friday or Saturday of this week. We are offering FREE porch delivery (on orders over $40) in Burlington & Oakville. After that, we'll be home with the kids and our new puppy, Sparrow.
Stay up to date with how MollyCake is dealing with COVID-19 here. Note that during this time, we will not be answering the phone at the shop but we will be checking emails regularly. As such, if there is anything at all that we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are all, truly, stronger together.
Updated: March 21, 2020
We value our clients and our staff. You’re health and well-being is important to us. We know that it has been a crazy time and as we look forward, we want to keep you informed as to what our next few weeks will look like here at MollyCake and how we can still serve you.
- We will be limiting store access further so please reach out directly via phone or email (preferably email)
- We will be there and answer the doorbell for scheduled pick ups
- Within Burlington & Oakville, some limitations may apply
- NOTE: Regular Delivery options are still available for the fee listed on the website
- Macaron Day. A new date will be announced as soon as reasonably possible.
- All scheduled classes and parties
- March Cake Tasting has been postponed to May 28-30th
- Private Tastings are currently all postponed and we hope to begin these again late April / early May, contact us directly for more details
- Accepting orders for pick up or delivery
- Wedding & special event consultations will continue to take place but will now be done via Phone, FaceTime or WhatsApp - your preference
- Use the new Special Menu to place your orders, if there is something that you can't find, please contact directly via email and we'll see how we can help
- MOVED TO POSTPONED: Tasting Pick Ups on March 26-28
- MOVED TO POSTPONED: Private Tastings
- All booking consults will be converted to phone / facetime / whatsapp consults
Please contact us directly if you have any questions about our processes